P2 Rotor Assembly
Libya received two sample P2 rotor assemblies from the Khan network. The bellows is located halfway down the tube and the bottom bearing pin is visible. For more information, see Peddling Peril, chapter 6. Photo courtesy of NHK.
News and Reviews
- The Best Books of the Year: Foreign Affairs Edition
- IEEE Review of Peddling Peril
- LA Times Book review: 'Peddling Peril'
- The New York Review of Books: Nukes for Sale
- The Tavis Smiley Show: David Albright Interviewed
- Economist review: Unstoppable?
- David Albright's Interview on NPR's Fresh Air
- David Albright on CNN's Situation Room with Wolf Blitzer
- Saddam Hussein weighed nuclear 'package' deal in 1990, documents show
Documents and Analysis
- Detecting and Disrupting Illicit Nuclear Trade after A.Q. Khan
- The Leybold Charter: Putting Non-Proliferation Above Commercial Interests
- Pakistani Government Seeks to Investigate A.Q. Khan’s Activities
- The Price of Getting Documents from A.Q. Khan: Carrying his Water
- Project AB: The Khan network's offer to Iraq regarding nuclear weapons
- P2 rotor assemblies delivered to Libya by the Khan network
- Excerpt of Peddling Peril published in Foreign Policy