Chapter 9: Uncovering Iran’s Illicit Gas Centrifuge Program
Director General, ”Implementation of the NPT Safeguards Agreement in the Islamic Republic of Iran,” June 2003.
Albright and Corey Hinderstein, “Iran Building Nuclear Fuel Cycle Facilities: International Transparency Needed,” December 12, 2002.
Jacqueline Shire and David Albright, “Iran’s NPT Violations—Numerous and Possibly On-Going?” September 29, 2006.
Albright, Paul Brannan, and Jacqueline Shire, em>Can Military Strikes Destroy Iran’s Gas Centrifuge Program? Probably Not, ISIS report, August 7, 2008.
Implementation of the NPT Safeguards Agreement in the Islamic Republic of Iran, GOV/2006/15, February 27, 2006.
Implementation of the NPT Safeguards Agreement and Relevant Provisions of Security Council Resolutions 1737 (2006), 1747 (2007), 1803 (2008), and 1835 (2008) in the Islamic Republic of Iran, GOV/2009/55, August 28, 2009.
News and Reviews
- The Best Books of the Year: Foreign Affairs Edition
- IEEE Review of Peddling Peril
- LA Times Book review: 'Peddling Peril'
- The New York Review of Books: Nukes for Sale
- The Tavis Smiley Show: David Albright Interviewed
- Economist review: Unstoppable?
- David Albright's Interview on NPR's Fresh Air
- David Albright on CNN's Situation Room with Wolf Blitzer
- Saddam Hussein weighed nuclear 'package' deal in 1990, documents show
Documents and Analysis
- Detecting and Disrupting Illicit Nuclear Trade after A.Q. Khan
- The Leybold Charter: Putting Non-Proliferation Above Commercial Interests
- Pakistani Government Seeks to Investigate A.Q. Khan’s Activities
- The Price of Getting Documents from A.Q. Khan: Carrying his Water
- Project AB: The Khan network's offer to Iraq regarding nuclear weapons
- P2 rotor assemblies delivered to Libya by the Khan network
- Excerpt of Peddling Peril published in Foreign Policy